- Tent (if registered for tent camping)
- Sleeping bag/pillow (or sheets if registered for Hutchison Lodge)
- Modest dress is expected
- Bring clothes for Mass on Sunday
- Modest bathing suits
- Little Flowers attire: Sashes, bandannas, t-shirts etc. These are not mandatory by any means but if you have them, please bring them!
- Bug Spray
- Sun Block
- Any medications you may need
- Folding Chairs
- Long metal skewers for toasting marshmallows
- Lawn Chairs
- At least one 3-5 inch smooth rock to paint for the “Kindness Rocks” program.
We ask that each family brings some items to help supplement the meals based on the first letter of their last name:
A-H Families: S’more materials (please bring graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows)
I-L Families: Snacks (for example: chips, pretzels or crackers)
M-R Families: Cookies (for example: Oreos or chocolate chip cookies to share for dessert or snacks)
S-Z Families: Drink Mix
Please Contact email@example.com for any questions or more information!