- Modest dress is expected
- Bring nicer clothes for Mass on Sunday, ex: a skirt or dress to match your new Little Flowers camp shirt!
- Little Flowers attire: if you have any t-shirts, sashes, bandannas etc. They aren’t necessary by any means but if you have them, bring them!
- Bug Spray
- Sun Block
- Any medications you may need
- Folding or lawn Chairs
- Long metal skewers for toasting marshmallows
- Toiletries (there is no shower facility, but you may need towel/washcloth & soap)
- Sleeping Bag and/or inflatable mattress
We also ask that each family bring a couple food items to help supplement the meals, based on their last name:
A-C Families: Cookies or desserts
D-H Families: Snacks (for example: chips, pretzels or crackers)
I-P Families: Drink Mix
Q-Z Families: S’more materials (please bring graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows)
For questions or concerns please contact: email@example.com