- Modest dress is expected
- Bring clothes for Mass on Sunday
- Bathing suit, flip flops & bath towel
- Little Flowers attire: Sashes, bandannas, t-shirts etc. These are not mandatory by any means but if you have them, please bring them!
- Bug Spray
- Sun Block
- Any medications you may need
- Folding Chairs
- Long metal skewers for toasting marshmallows
- Sleeping Bag
- Lawn Chairs
- Metal Skewers for toasting marshmallows
- Each girl makes and brings small pins or keepsakes with her name attached. The girls then swap these and keep them as mementos of the camp. Girls should bring about fifty.
- Example from last year
We ask that each family brings some items to help supplement the meals based on the first letter of their last name:
A-H Families: S’more materials (please bring graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows)
I-L Families: Snacks (for example: chips, pretzels or crackers)
M-R Families: Cookies (for example: Oreos or chocolate chip cookies to share for dessert or snacks)
S-Z Families: Drink Mix
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and concerns.